Brilliant P Cabinet
The Eagle Brilliant P ATC cabinet assembly meets or exceeds new ATC Cabinet standards. This new, state-of-the-art traffic control cabinet combines the best of all worlds – functionality, efficiency, safety, and maintainability. This new design is the future of traffic control, bringing modern technology into the familiar NEMA style cabinet. The Brilliant P ATC cabinet assembly provides control for up to 32 output channels and management for up to 120 detector inputs, capable of handling even the most complex intersection configuration. Using high-density, compact components, the cabinet sub-assemblies are drastically reduced in size, opening more room in the cabinet for auxiliary components like networking equipment, battery backup, and more. The cabinet shell is a NEMA Size 6, or “P” cabinet to ensure compatibility with existing cabinet foundations and equipment. Equipment is installed on the shelves, on side rails, and even under the shelves with our unique 19″ rack undershelf mounting capability. One of the primary design objectives with the ATC cabinet was safety, for both drivers and maintenance personnel. To that end, the cabinet has been designed to safeguard users from accidental shock hazard for components greater than 48V by utilizing touch safe components and guarding high voltage connections. Along with the standard voltage monitoring, the 352 ATC cabinet also includes current monitoring to improve driver safety in the event of a conflict situation. A key new feature is the ability to remove and replace the output assembly without turning the intersection dark.
- 16 output channels – standard quad intersection with 4 pedestrian and 4 overlap phases.
- 24 Channels of Vehicle Detection, Pedestrian Inputs, and EVP.
- Can accommodate 2 or 4 channel Detector Modules.
- High-efficiency, switching power supply.
- Programmable yellow/red or all red flash through the use of color-coded flash plugs.
- Field Output Panel with Phoenix pluggable connectors for connection to signal heads.
- 4 channel flasher output, monitored by conflict monitor.
- 48VDC Coil Flash Transfer Relays.
- CMU2212 for conflict monitoring.
- Pluggable surge suppressor/line filter on incoming power.
- Pluggable surge protection on output field terminals.
- Thermostatically controlled ventilation system with 100 CFM fan.
- Door-switch controlled LED lighting above each door.
Standard Enclosure Specifications
- Completely fabricated from .125″-thick type 5052-H32 mill finished aluminum utilizing intermittent welded construction, subsequently weatherproofed with silicone sealant.
- Internal attaching components include six (6) adjustable “C” mounting channels (3 per side), and three (3) slotted rails on rear wall for attaching equipment panels.
- The door opening is double-flanged on top to prevent water drops when the door is open. The opening also includes a mount for two door-operated switches.
- Exhaust outlet openings are provided under the roof over-hang.
- All internal and external hardware is fabricated from non corrosive material.
- Automatic door stop to hold main door open at 90°, 120° and135°.
- Three (3) shelves included.
Common Optional Features
- Additional Input Files for up to 120 channels of detection.
- 2nd 16 channel Output Assembly.
- Powdercoating or anodizing.
- Pull-out drawer / shelf.
- Auxiliary Display Unit for CMU.
- Additional AC power strips for auxiliary equipment.
Standard Door Specifications
- Provided with three-point locking mechanism with duplex nylon rollers, top and bottom.
- ¾” diameter stainless steel inward-turning handles with provisions for padlocking.
- Main door lock – industrial standard pin tumbler lock with #2 key.
- Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering with air flow.
- Closed-cell PVC door gasket with polyester film to prevent sticking.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel continuous hinge utilizing a 1/4″ – diameter stainless steel hinge pin for door support, carriage bolted in place for ease of door removal.
- A 2″ – deep fabricated switch compartment is included with a standard police lock and a stainless steel continuous hinge with a 1/8″ – diameter hinge pin riveted in place.
- EL712 – Cabinet
- TF6016TMT01 – Terminal Facility with 16 channel output assembly
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.