“Batt Cave” Riser Base
The “Batt Cave” is a revolutionary new product from Eagle designed to hold up to (4) four batteries for use in a battery backup system. The Batt Cave provides tremendous customer savings as it combines the functionality of a battery back-up cabinet with the utility of a riser base.
The “Batt Cave” fits on a standard NEMA “P” base, and will accommodate a NEMA P or R size cabinet. It was designed to fit onto existing pads to facilitate adding a battery backup system to an existing cabinet. This eliminates the need to bolt on a side- mounted cabinet to hold the batteries, as it fits in the existing cabinet mounting envelope. An access door on each side comes equipped with a #2 lock and allows access to the interior of the riser base.
Each side has a slide-out shelf designed to hold two standard gel core batteries (up to 150 lbs) and give easy access for battery installation and maintenance.
- Constructed from .125” thick 5052-H32 mill-finished aluminum.
- Includes (2) two slide-out shelves that can accommodate up to 150 lbs each (designed to hold two batteries).
- Full–width access doors on each side with #2 lock
- Fits NEMA “P” base and will hold a size P or R (NEMA size 6 or 7) cabinet.
- Two-Piece bolted construction to facilitate installation on pre-formed base.
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.