The Clamshell is a quick and convenient way to mount a 16-inch pedestrian maintenance housing. With one half installed pole and the other half installed on the housing, the dual mount pieces easily slide together creating a single, secure mount that allows easy maintenance access and quick removal and remounting in the field.
- Made of cast aluminum alloy.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Multiple mounting options to meet various requirements.
- Tamper Resistant.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Design allows for mounting to left or right side of maintenance head.
- Neoprene gasket used around access door and wire entrance hole on back side of mount to ensure weather tight seal.
- 3 position double row terminal block a allows Field wires to terminate in Clamshell.
- 24” Wire leads provided to connect Clamshell terminal block to Ped terminal block.
- 12 position terminal block version available.
- Dimensions: 11” H X 5” W X 2.5” D
- Material: Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Colors: Federal Yellow, West Coast Green, Black (Contact Mfg concerning other colors)
- Latching System: Flathead 3/16” hex socket bolt
- Mounting: Band, Through-Bolt, or Lag Screws
- Shipping Weight: 4.5lbs
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.