NG-2014 Electronic Cabinet Lock
The NG-2014 Electronic Cabinet Lock from Eagle
provides a whole new level of protection for your
traffic cabinet. By offering passcode protection
it eliminates the need to install padlocks and/or
manage key distribution.
Our locks can be programmed in the field or
remotely from the TOC* and can grant/restrict
access to only designated personnel for only
designated periods of time.
*Requires Ethernet connectivity
- Available for installation in any standard traffic enclosure.
- Includes Keypad and PROXCARD® Reader.
- Backup Power receptacle.
- Light and sound confirmation indications.
- Mechanical solenoid /mechanical block.
- Keypad is flush mounted inside the police door compartment.
- Rated for outdoor cabinet environments with temperature range of -20 F to +150 F.
- Includes central office software with advanced programming and security features and database of all keypad activity.
Eagle Traffic Control Systems continues our 80+ year history of providing excellence in the ever evolving traffic industry. All of Eagle’s products are developed with the highest standards of engineering and manufacturing. Eagle maintains a superior level of integrity in interactions with all of our business partners and customers. We also take tremendous pride in being model corporate citizens.